Collection of Information
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
• help make the Site more convenient for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
• help you quickly find information, products, and services.
• help us create content that is most relevant to you.
• alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
We personally collect identifiable information such as names, postal codes, addresses, emails, phone numbers and so on, which are voluntarily submitted by our visitors like you. The information you provide and that is collected is used to fulfill your order, keep you informed about promotions, competition outcomes or content, such as health tips and recipes, that might interest you. We also use this information to communicate with you on customer service inquiries, returns or any other requests that you may have.
Like many sites, the Site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to speed up your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
2. Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
3. We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as the web pages visited or products purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
4. As an example, Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased. Please note that any information collected by Facebook via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any customer’s personal information collected by us.
5. Log Files. As is true of most websites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
Use & Distribution of Information
We aim to provide you with excellent service and to offer you the best products.
Hence, we use your personal information to fulfill your order, provide customer service and to communicate with you via customized emails and newsletters. We also use this information to improve our Site’s layout and content as well as our outreach and own marketing efforts.
We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone except in the event of fraud prevention or investigation. In this case we may be asked to share collected information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is never provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow the industry’s best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure and encrypted during the type of transmission.
For payments we are using a certified payment gateway provider. All credit card details are encrypted through Stripe. All payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We therefore do not see or keep your credit card information.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
If you would like to (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop receiving emails to your email address; and/or (c) delete any personal information we have about you (d) register a complaint or (e) require more information please send your request to email@example.com
Updates to this Policy